The hottest thing in entertainment by far at the moment is The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I have read all three books over the past year and I can tell you I was not disappointed. The books are intriguing and too irresistible to put down. If you haven't read the trilogy go to your local library, call your friends, or pick up your e-reader and get your hands on a copy.
If you're not a book person, check out this trailer for the original movie in theaters now!
As someone who went to the midnight release and has since been to the theater to see it a second time, I highly recommend you get those dead presidents out of your wallet and into the hands of the nearest movie theater ticket box attendant.
And now please enjoy my addiction of the week: Safe & Sound by The Civil Wars and Taylor Swift, featured on The Hunger Games soundtrack.
Until tomorrow,


No comments:
Post a Comment